Saturday 2 June 2018

Saying thanks and goodbye

Hey there,

so this will truly be the last post on the blog. And it saddens me because it means that my time in Galway is over.

at An Pucan

While being there I had a truly amazing, lovely and wonderful time. I saw a lot of the country, I made new friends, Irish and American, and I learned a lot as well. I can confidently say that it was one of the best times of my life. And for all wondering: I probably would have stayed a bit longer. Even some of the customers at ibroke saw that I didn't necessarily wanted to leave quite yet.

A special thanks goes out to Nora Freaney who organized it all for me. Without her I would have never been placed at ibroke or Niland House.

A thanks also goes out to Heiko, my trainer here in Germany, as well as Manu and Ingo, also my trainers, for deciding to put their apprentices into the class who is given this opportunity of a work placement as part of the apprenticeship.

The most likely to be the biggest thanks goes out to John who not only showed me how to fix phones but also gave me time to explore Ireland as much as I could. I really gained a friend in him. So t'anks a million. See ya.

me, Darragh and John

And before I start crying now I will leave you to it.

Goodbye everyone. Thanks for joining me in this wonderful experience. See you all.

Cheers!

Juliane

No comments:

Post a Comment